5 Tips for Planning a Romantic Getaway
Here are some tips that can help you make your vacation you’ll both remember:
1. Who’s paying for this trip? If you plan to split the bills, you should certainly both have a say in the decisions.
2. Set a budget. Worrying about money is not romantic. Figure out how much you can afford to spend, and stick to your budget.
3. Research destinations that stir your imaginations. Where would you both like to go?
4. Stay someplace where you can be alone—together. Remember, the point of this trip is to focus on each other. Choose a place to stay that will be yours and yours alone.
5. Be flexible. Focus on each other, not on a set itinerary.