Want to Book a Vacation Rental? Questions You Should Ask
Questions smart travelers ask before they book a vacation rental:
- What are the payment terms? A 15% deposit is all it takes to secure your dates. The balance is due 45 Days prior to arrival.
- Is a security deposit required? No damage deposit is required if paying by credit card. If paying by check a refundable security deposit of $500 is due 45 days prior to arrival.
- Do I need to bring my own linens? No! We have everything you need for a relaxing and luxurious vacation.
- Is the kitchen equipped? Yes! We have everything from flatware to plates, glasses and pots and pans.
- What amenities are available at the property? Everything that you see in our photos of the 5 vacation rental properties are included in the rental. All 5 properties have free wireless internet.
- What is your cancellation policy? Full refund of deposit/payment will be given if cancellation is made no later than 45 days prior to arrival, less a $100 administration fee which will be applied to all reservations. Cancellations made thereafter will forfeit the full amount unless unit is re-rented for the full period reserved. If not re-rented and the property remains vacant we will issue a credit voucher for a future stay at any of the homes, valid for 2 years.